Saturday, January 1, 2011

Busy New Year!

Er, I mean, Happy New Year!

Actually, "busy" is more apt. I have been quite fortunate this year on the writing front. Psychic Tarot comes out from Llewellyn this February 8th (Nance & I are working on book signing engagements, etc). For Capstone, I am in various stages of progress on four books for their Edge Books "Snakes" series:

Black Mambas - Should be going to a reviewer any minute now, and then I will see it in layout.

Boa Constrictors - I am in round 3 of edits.

Copperheads - Just delivered the first draft last week.

Corn Snakes - First draft due in January 15th.

I am very excited about all the books and feel blessed to be given the opportunity to write them.

And that's how things stand at my New Year. Hope 2011 is a fantastic year for everyone!

-Mel

No comments: