Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acknowledgments, Bibliography, and Edits, Oh My!

Yesterday I met with Nance to work some on Psychic Tarot. We have a little bit more of an idea of the process for the book (because we asked). The cover art for Psychic Tarot is tentatively set to include imagery from either the Shadowscapes or Mystic Dreamer decks. We also need to come up with an Acknowledgments page as well as a bibliography, and we're going through the book one last time for edits before the copy and content editors start their go-round with it. I'm very excited to see what they come up with for the cover.

I'm home sick today (last night was all about the very not fun and several pages of Sudoku, sleep by 4:30 AM, and wake up at noon), and have taken the opportunity to work more on edits/suggestions for my Uncle Mick's book, Riding the White Line, which talks about the experiences and especially the people he met doing his several bike tours for charity.

I'll also be working some on Psychic Tarot and hopefully taking another nap here (did I happen to mention that last night was all about the not fun?).

Hope everyone's feeling a lot better than me!

-Mel

No comments: