Friday, October 2, 2009

Luck is Where Preparation Meets Opportunity

For interested parties, unless Heather goes into labor, I will not be leaving my house this weekend. There will be writing. Followed by more writing. Followed by some editing. Followed by yes, you guessed it, even more writing.

These are the days I get PO'd because my tummy growls, reminding me I need to eat something, my phone is on vibrate, and I may not leave my room and blink at sunlight until 4 PM (when I just can't stand being hungry and dirty anymore).

This weekend, I will be working on Tarot Within Sight the final revisions on Stock Cars, and if there's time left over, working up a submission for Once Bitten. Yes, you heard it here first, I am sending it out to agents again. I can't stand it being finished and not working for me.

I have 2.75 chapters to do for Tarot Within Sight, minor editing for Stock Cars, and hopefully enough versions of a synopsis and cover letter for Once Bitten that mostly I'll just have to change the date and hit "print." We'll see.

In other news, I've started working on a YA novel called Fracture, not sure if it will go anywhere yet, but I'm hopeful.

-Mel

No comments: